The course will be held in person at Harvard Medical School in late January or early February 2022 and registration will open soon.
This interactive course will provide an understanding of the relationship between science and policy, the role of values in crafting policy recommendations, and the complex ecosystem in which policy is made. Participants will engage in group activities designed to enhance professional skills needed for a variety of careers, including science policy. This hands-on experience culminates in a capstone communications assignment where students will apply the concepts learned throughout the course to develop a policy pitch
Foundations of Science Policy
- Understand and identify core concepts at the intersection of science and policy.
- Learn how science and policy Interact.
- Understand your personal values.
- Discover the vast ecosystem of potential science policy careers.
- Gain practical skills relevant to all careers through a series of exercises concluding with a science policy pitch.
View all the details and stay up to date here.