We are pleased to announce that the participant application for the 2019 Harvard / MIT Case Competition is now open!
Now in its eleventh year, the Case Competition is our largest annual event, organized each year in collaboration with the Consulting Club at MIT. Over the course of the two week event, you will work in a team of four to tackle a business case posed by a real client while networking with representatives from top consulting and industry firms. You will have the opportunity to deliver your recommendation at the closing ceremony to the client and a panel of consultant judges; the winning three teams will receive a cash prize. This is an excellent opportunity to gain business experience and build your resume.
· Intensive teamwork and leadership experience
· An opportunity to try out consulting for yourself, and to drive value for a real business
· Networking opportunities with consultant and industry mentors
· Current graduate and professional students at Harvard and MIT
· Current postdoctoral researchers at Harvard and MIT (including affiliated institutions)
· No prior business knowledge or consulting experience is required
In order to participate, you must be able to attend the following mandatory events:
· Kick-off Event: Monday, May 13th (2:00pm - 6:00pm)
· Consultant Mentoring Session: Friday, May 17th (2:00pm - 5:00pm)
· Industry/Client Mentoring Session: Monday, May 20th (2:00pm - 5:00pm)
· Semifinal, Final, and Reception: Friday, May 24th (9:00am - 5:00pm)
(Note that all required events will be held at either MIT or Harvard)
Optional event: Pre-kick-off Networking Night: Friday, May 10th
Application link: Please apply HERE by Friday, April 26th at 11:59pm.
For more information, please see the Case Competition website, and particularly the FAQ page for participants. Please direct all questions to the Case Competition organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading your application!