Friday, February 15, 2019, 1:00 - 4:00pm
Harvard Innovation Lab, 125 Western Avenue, Allston, MA map
Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University students.
Join us for the Harvard OCS Startup Career Fair! This educational and career-focused event is an excellent way for you to network with representatives from entrepreneurial and startup organizations, learn about jobs and internships, and discover exciting opportunities available in the startup field.
Bring copies of your resume and your Harvard ID.
75+ participating organizations, including:
- Avant-garde Health- Technology and data analytics company that empowers hospitals and clinicians with information to improve quality.
- Cambridge Humanities Group- Educational company creating a platform to help users learn soft skills.
- Everlaw- Helping law forms, government agencies and corporations sift through millions of document of evidence.
- HintPin- A small AI wearable that leverages voice recognition to prevent awkward interactions.
- IndigoAg- Improving grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies.
- KALEA Wear- Revolutionizing medical apparel with anti-stain, wrinkle free, anti-microbial properties.
- Shepherd Therapeutics- Biotech company focused exclusively on rare cancers.
- Tembo Education- Educating 0-6 year old children via text messages.
- thredUP- Largest online marketplace for secondhand clothing.
- Trialspark- Making clinical research faster, smarter and more accessible.
- and many more! See the current list of registered startups.
Connect over social media: