HBC welcomes you to join us for this year's
Bayer Life Hub Simulation event!
August 28, 2019, 6:00 to 8:00pm
Bayer Life Hub 610 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02139
See details below for application!
Summary: Pharma Simulation is an interactive session in which the participants learn about drug development, milestones, and pharma decision making. Participants will be team members of the fictitious company Ygeia and their mission to develop new strategies for cancer therapy. Within and across the project teams, you will work together to drive portfolio decisions and thereby define the success of the virtual company Ygeia.
Background: Interactive, learning‐through‐experiencing approach offering insights into pharma business model, making the drug development process more transparent and easier to understand
- Participants are employees of a multinational pharmaceutical company called ‘Ygeia’.
- Participants work in global project teams and manage the research & development process for four drug candidates over a 4-6-year period.
- Participants work on four drug candidates in different preclinical and clinical development phases.
- Participants have to decide on the future of the candidates based on efficacy data, drug benefits and risks, patents, or economic viability.
- Competitors and health technology assessment bodies are also in the simulated game
- Experience the drug development process
- Actively drive decisions
- Be supported by several Bayer experts
- Learn about Bayer’s activities in Pharma and in Boston
- Network with other participants and Bayer experts
- 6:00-8:00 pm, Wednesday August 28th, 2019
- Bayer Life Hub, 610 Main Street, Cambridge MA 02139
Apply here and let us know why you would make a great addition to this year’s Simulation Team!