Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University students.
Join us for the Harvard Startup Career Fair! This educational and career-focused event is an excellent way for you to network with representatives from entrepreneurial and startup organizations, learn about jobs and internships, and discover exciting opportunities available in the startup field.
Get the Career Fair Plus App to prepare, and plan to bring copies of your resume and your Harvard ID.
Many of the 80+ participating organizations are looking for GSAS students, including:
- ArbiLex - Empowering international lawyers
- Cellino - Engineering human-like cells and tissues
- Empatica Inc. - Understanding human behavior through wearable sensors
- HqO - Revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry
- Kind Screen - Turning concerns about screen-time on its head
- Skydio - Self-flying robotics company
- smoodi - Imagine a Nespresso for smoothies
- Solstice - Solar energy for all
- Sophya - Building a ‘GPS for learning’
- Spacemaker AI - Maximizing the potential of a building site
- TB12 - Transforming global health and wellness for athletes
- Vincere Health - Helping people quit smoking
- and many more! See the current list of registered startups.
Sponsored by: Harvard FAS Office of Career Services, Harvard Innovation Labs, Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, and Harvard Business School MBA Career & Professional Development.